Re: Please review draft press statement for Skolelinux/DebianEdu 3.0 Terra

On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 09:28:16AM -0600, Mark Trimble wrote:
> Some suggestions:

i stuck most of mark trimble's suggestions on the wiki page, with a few
minor changes of my own.

keep the reviews coming :)

particularly awkward is the firefox/iceweasel issue... i honestly don't
think we can claim that we're distributing firefox. but explaining that
complex issue in a press release will be very difficult.

i'd be inclined to just say we're distributing iceweasel, or something
like "Iceweasel (based on Firefox)", rather than "Firefox (Iceweasel)".

live well,