Re: new commits list?

[Patrick Winnertz]
> So our proposal would be: a new commits list only for wiki commits,
> so that the commits list for svn and cvs commits is free of this
> stuff.

An alternative idea is to create a new commits list for the web stuff,
and leave the existing list for the non-web stuff.  So all the wiki
messages as well as the svn messages related to the web pages would to
into the new commits list.

If we do this, I would very much like to get the list registered on
gmane.org, to make sure I can read it there.

Friendly,