Re: IKT book in english, where? (Re: debian-edu-doc package - let's bring the documentation in shape for etch!)

On Monday 07 May 2007 21:01, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:
> > Anybody an idea where?
> http://developer.skolelinux.no/dokumentasjon/ has the IKT-bok.en.sgml

Thank you. I've documented it in (svn in) my todo-list for the package now...

During our regular IRC meeting, this thursday at 18 UTC, I want to discuss a
solution how to build the package, that is, checkout at build time from that
other svn repository or if we move those documents to the svn on alioth...