debian-edu-doc packaging copyright

Hi Mari, Hi Steffen,

I'm working on updating (and then actually uploading) the debian-edu-doc
package, and currently I'm fixing the copyright statements.

Under what licence do you put your packaging work? GPL2 or any later version?

I assume you do so (the file debian/copyright states so for the full package),
so I have already committed it like this to svn, but I would like to know for
sure :) So a short reply "yeah" would be appriciated.

But obviously you decide under what licence you put your work. Without a
licence it's just non distributable, so we need some statement.

regards,
	Holger