Re: debian-edu-doc package - let's bring the documentation in shape for etch!

[Holger Levsen]
> I know it's partly outdated, but I believe we can fix this on the
> way. In fact, I think it's easier to fix this, once many people have
> access to it, by simply apt-get installing it.

Great to see work on this.

The documentation package should probably also include the ITIL
structured documentation available from
<URL:http://wiki.skolelinux.no/Dokumentasjon/ITIL>.

Perhaps it is an idea to maintain documentation on the wiki, and
generate PDFs from there?  This was the idea with putting the ITIL
documentation on the wiki, but we ran into problems generating the PDF
version from it, because of bugs in the docbook exported from the
released version of moinmoin. :/

> Petter, where can I get the source for the arkitektur*.pdf files? The
> network-arch*.pdf files are just an image, though that image is made with dia
> and I would prefer to put the source file in the package, too.

The source for the architecture document is available in svn,
svn+ssh://svn.skolelinux.org/repos/skolelinux/trunk/www/developer.skolelinux.no/arkitektur, and on the web,

As for license, i am fine with using GPL on the document and
everything in that directory (build rules etc. :)

Friendly,