newdriftbook... Re: debian-edu-doc package - let's bring the documentation in shape for etch!

Hi,

On Sunday 06 May 2007 20:25, Holger Levsen wrote:
> The question is, where can I find the newdriftbook (for sarge) to put it in
> the package?

I just got the following info via the commits mailinglist :)

New Revision: 51939
Modified:
trunk/www/developer.skolelinux.no/dokumentasjon/newdriftbok/sarge/newdriftbok.sarge.en.sgml

So _there_ it is :)

Where is that svn/cvs repository located?

Do you also think it would make sense to start the etch version (or has that
already been started?) in
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu/trunk/src/debian-edu-doc

I propose this for two simple reasons:

1. I think the debian-edu developers should have write access to it (and thats
the svn repository on alioth), not the developers of the norwegian skolelinux
website (if I understand the above mentioned commit message correctly, that's
where it's located now.)

2. Once the package is there, it's trivial to install that package on a
webserver, so the content can be served via the web.

Alternativly the debian/rules script of debian-edu-doc could also checkout the
newdriftbook during build from the above mentioned repository, but I really
think it should be located in the svn repository on alioth.

So if a etch version of the newdriftbook doesn't exist, I would say, let's
start one "now"! :)

regards,
	Holger