Re: DVD Cover

You will need a running instance of Skolelinux, either on a physical
or virtual machine.  For testing with a virtual machine, see
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/TestCDinstall>.  If you
select a standalone installation, you should get an instance that
would be easy to copy the package into it using scp or wget (from the
inside of the virtual machine, that is).

To build the package, you need a debian machine with all the build
dependencies installed.  Any Debian/Etch machine will do, and use
'apt-get build-dep debian-edu-artwork' to install them.  I also
suggest installing fakeroot, lintian and devscripts, to be able to
build the package as a normal user using 'debuild'.

I now have skoleLinux 2.0 installed on a virtual PC and have tried running the following under root user - 'apt-get build-dep debian-edu-artwork' however it says

E: You must put some 'source' URI's in your sources.list

Do you know why this isnt working? does this command simply download the login artwork from the svn?

Also how do i get write permissions on the svn, and if when experimenting i upload a login screen which when i test it doesnt work, will this affect the project in anyway? basically can i upload login screens that im not sure if they will work in order to test them.

Thanks

James