Re: Anyone know Indian school distro "IT@School GNU/Linux."?

2006/9/29, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>:

Thanks for the information.  Assuming that you know something about
SkoleLinux (because you are reading this list) could you please do
some comparison betwenn 'IT@School GNU/Linux' and SkoleLinux.  The
principal goals seem to be the same and thus I wonder whether there
is a chance for cooperation.

Basically it is customised for Kerala (has Malayalam fonts ...) but I think both are more or less the same and next time they can start from SkoleLinux rather than main debian also in that case case they can send in their modification to SkoleLinux. I think there is a scope for collaboration and I have cced the folks behind IT@School GNU/Linux (Arun and Vimal).

Arun. Vimal,

I think it is a good idea to work with Debian Edu (SkoleLinux) team. What do you think?

Cheers
Praveen

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."