Re: Anyone know Indian school distro "IT@School GNU/Linux."?

Hi

> Basically it is customised for Kerala (has Malayalam fonts ...) but I think
> both are more or less the same and next time they can start from SkoleLinux
> rather than main debian also in that case case they can send in their
> modification to SkoleLinux. I think there is a scope for collaboration and
> I have cced the folks behind IT@School GNU/Linux (Arun and Vimal).
>
> Arun. Vimal,
I guess it is a wonderful idea. Here is a small page which describes how we
normally work[0]. When you guys have a look into the wiki[1] you will also
find other pages describing how you can get the access you need, it is rather
easy :)
So feel free to join in, you are very welcome.

Cheers
Steffen

[0]: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Contribute/Development
[1]: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu