Re: Was: Re: Privacy, fare well. Hope we will see you again (Was: Debian Edu Extremadura work meeting june 2006)

On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 09:20:43PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:39:10 +0100
> Keld J|rn Simonsen <keld@dkuug.dk> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 04:13:18PM +0100, RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> > > Dear Arthur,
> > >
> > > may I start quoting Pink Floyd:
> > > "Us and Them
> > >  And after all we're only ordinary men" - coming into my mind when
> > > you uttered "we are them" ;)
> > >
> > > (You wouldn't go as far telling that I was you, would you?)
> >
> > Well, you could say:
> > I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
>
> Uh, sounds like a time before I was born. More flowers than silicon
> back then :-P

See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
I'm crying.
John Lennon, 1967

Yes, this is from the flower-power year of 1967, Jimi Hendrix,
San Francisco and all, years before you were born.

Keld