Debian Edu Extremadura work meeting june 2006

Hi!

please have a look at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEduExtremadura2006

I put this out quickly because I would like to get the june date
since it seems to fit best with our other planned work meetings.
(i run this buy the "steering comittee" first)

Note that extremadura is interested in furthering i18n, so we
should get our most active translators to attend, too.

Extremadura intends to fund 20 european flights, plus hosting and
food. extra people can attend if extra funding is provided.

Please send me your passport number and your name *EXACTLY* as
they appear in your passport. otherwise you might have problems
to retrive your eticket at the airport.