Re: Was: Re: Privacy, fare well. Hope we will see you again (Was: Debian Edu Extremadura work meeting june 2006)

RalfGesellensetter wrote:

Dear Arthur,

may I start quoting Pink Floyd:
"Us and Them
And after all we're only ordinary men" - coming into my mind when you uttered "we are them" ;)

(You wouldn't go as far telling that I was you, would you?)