Re: new tuxtype and tuxmath packages available

Am Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2006 13:28 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Ralf,
>
> I reply in english in case you send this accidently to me and not to the
> list..

Yes, it was meant to be on the list.

There definitely is. Cf. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Container_format

> .wav is raw audio (mp3 is compressed) like it can be found on CDs.

WAV is (out of Linux anyway) RIFF format by MS.

> > > Or did I get your question wrong?
> >
> > You did ;) I have songs that I like to publish to be used by everybody
> > under GPL. Maybe I use something like sourceforge, or Wikipedia Commons -
> > is there a Media pool in Debian?
>
> IIRC there are some media packages in debian (but I would need to do
> further research to be able to name them). I think wikipedia commons might
> be better suited than sourceforge, but you're free to publish them where
> you want. Why not on people.skolelinux.org/~RalfG/ ? (If that exists..)
>
> I would also be happy to maintain your collection as a package and put it
> into debian!

Mh, let's wait and see . could get too big. But there is indeed a soundfont
(freepat). There are more free soundfonts in the net, I think.

> regards,
> 	Holger

Regards
Ralf