Re: new tuxtype and tuxmath packages available

Hi Holger, thanks for the informatiion and everything...

Am Donnerstag 20 Juli 2006 18:50 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> BTW, there is a new non-free package, tuxtype-data-nonfree, which
> contains the background music for the game - maybe you know someone
> who wants to create some free music for it?

Indeed, we have some free music activists around, maybe this could be a
task for the "youngter meeting" at the test center in Guetersloh next
week. I think it needs more than rendering some leadsheets with mma.

Regards
Ralf