Re: Could skolelinux etch test pr00 be released?

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:15:27 +0200 Dr. Uwe wrote:

> Hello Knut,
>
> thanks for your quick reply.
> Am Dienstag, den 18.07.2006, 15:11 +0200 schrieb Knut Yrvin:
>
> > I don't know why, but it seems to me that a lot of other messages
> > from the list does not get listed in the maillist too. It's
> > probably a good reason for this. Maby the messages get stopped by
> > the system that fight mailing-list "spamming". Lock at the bootom
> > of this URL:
>
> There is a reason: one has to sign his e-mails with a gpg-key.
[snip]

> Thanks to Jonas for his message, which explained for me, how I have to
> post _signed_ messages in future. Greetings to Fabian as well.

I did not (intentionally). I have a personal policy of signing *all* my
emails, but was unaware (and dislikes!) if that is indeed a requirement
for the debian-edu mailinglist!

Please reply to the list rather than privately (or explain explicitly
why you don't).

Kind regards,

 - Jonas