Re: Could skolelinux etch test pr00 be released?

Tirsdag 18 juli 2006 14:35, skrev Dr. Uwe Döbereiner:
> Today I checked debian-edu, but did not find my answer to your request.

Your e-mails seems to get through to the debian-edu list, but are not listed
in the list.debian.org archive yet:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2006/07/maillist.html

I don't know why, but it seems to me that a lot of other messages from the
list does not get listed in the maillist too. It's probably a good reason
for this. Maby the messages get stopped by the system that fight
mailing-list "spamming". Lock at the bootom of this URL: