Could someone give a little guidance about the partitioning

There are almost 50 persons joining the developer gathering in Forbach
(France). It started yesterday with a grand opening and speeches from 4
mayors from four different municipalities. They talks so nicely about free
software I've never hard before. So the Emmaüs Community has some political
impact too.

Anyway we have motivated some developers to do some more effort on the
partitioner in the new installer. And they ask me where the last test image
is, and some directions.

Could someone elaborate a little about where to start, where the daily
builds are, and whats has to be done?

Tanks

Knut Yrvin