Re: Remote control terminals via vnc

RalfGesellensetter skrev:
Am Freitag 12 Mai 2006 15:47 schrieb Trond Mæhlum:
Very interesting. I installed the italic-master package on my server.
How do you install and make use of italc-client on a terminal?

Hi Trond,
even though it is in German, you might be able to follow the steps at
	http://wiki.skolelinux.de/italc
Julia might be kind enough to translate this page.

I can read a little German, so I think I will be able to read through it. Thank you! However, a translation would be nice also. If I understand this correctly, this will do just about the same as fl_teachertool on K12LTSP.

Regards
Trond

Regards
Ralf