149 "TestSkoler" in School Database!

Dear Skolelinux users and developers,

it is really a pleasure to see the growing amount of schools that
consider Skolelinux/Debian-Edu the best solution for their needs.

This should be motivating for developers and other contributors.

Maybe we should award the 150th (or 200th) school registering - thus
attracting further schools. Any ideas?

Some statistics:
cf. http://wiki.skolelinux.de/PilotSchulen

Out from nearly 150 schools having registered as "Testskoler", there are
107 Norwegian and about 30 in German speaking countiers. There are
further schools in France, Spain, Denmark, Poland, Mali, Eritrea,
Ireland, Greece and Belgium.

Finally, I invite you all to discuss alternatives for the
term "Testskoler". 'Testing' sounds too tentative to me.

Regards
Ralf

P.S.: Regarding spamming entries, I found that most of them
contained "Store" in their names. I believe that the reason is
that "store" (meaning old in Norwegian) occurs quite often in the
database. PHP capable non-developers are welcome to improve the
database at http://skolelinux.no/slschools/

P.P.S: Thanks to Petter and Debian-GIS, we have very nice maps under
http://www.skolelinux.no/testskoler/map/