Dev Camp 2006 and Eu project

I've made yesterday the inscription of our Eu Project as a candidate for a Minerva subvention this year, and that the Dev Camp will be a preparation meeting.

That means that each country which wants to join the Dev Camp can get the travel cost paid by EU. You will have to send a declaration to your local EU office. They will then compare the declaration I've made and yours to see if the dates, the object, the place… are the same. The documents for that will be available in June, but I will let you know when I have them.

That means that each country which wants to participate in the EU application should be at the Dev Camp 2006 too.

Don't forget to make your inscription at this page: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCamp2006/Participants

I've added a page with a map: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCamp2006/HowToCome

Thanks and see you this summer.

Thierry