Re: Dev Camp 2006 and Eu project

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:52:58 +0200
"Thierry STAUDER" <thierryforb@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've made yesterday the inscription of our Eu Project as a candidate
> for a Minerva subvention this year, and that the Dev Camp will be a
> preparation meeting.
>
> That means that each country which wants to join the Dev Camp can get
> the travel cost paid by EU.

Great!

But does that apply to Norway too, even if they are not part of EU?

And how about developers from the US or other non-EU countries? Any
chance they can get refund on travel expenses as well?

Don't get me wrong: This is a great, even if not all citizens of our
planet can attend the gathering for free. I simply seek to clarify :-)

 - Jonas