Re: skolelinux in Spanish

Hola Pablo, que tal. I hope you find your way home, smoothly.

Am Sonntag 26 März 2006 15:15 schrieb Pablo Pita Leira:
> I have been in a skolelinux workshop in Gütersloh and we talked about
> improving the services for the spanish speaking community.

Need I say that "Spanish speaking" is more than people from Spain? In
Hamburg, e.g., they are starting a project providing preinstalled
computers to Nicaragua. If our support for Spanish is considered
"bastante" (sufficient), they probably will go for Skolelinux.

Therefor I like to support Pablo's work AFAP.

Regards
Ralf.