Re: Second draft: Debian-Edu/Skolelinux 2.0 ready for free use!

[Nigel Barker]
> I have a few suggestions that I didn't want to just change on the wiki.
>
> 1. "Thin client support is improved, and configuration of diskless
> workstations has been made very simple...."
>
> This has become more confusing. A diskless workstation is a thin
> client.

In the vocabulary used, a thin client is a configuration where all the
user application is executed on the server, and the client only
provides keyboard and mouse (and the X server, obviously), while a
diskless workstation is a configuration where the user applications
are executed on the client.