Re: About #974 (Set mode for /dev/dsp to 0666)

looks like you have a surplus zero in group-debian-edu.conf.

Group dialout gives full access to serial ports, that might not be necessary
as a default. Even dip (dial ip (for pon/poff)), as I first had it in my bug
comment, is not be necessary in a skolelinux setting, I think.

plugdev might be somthig to consider, though. (pmount)
I don't know about video (agpgart access). Is that save/necessary?

I too had a typo in the the bug comment:
echo "auth    optinal pam_group.so" >> /etc/pam.d/common-auth
substitue "optinal" with optional

Also, here, instead of having to put pam_group.so in all kde, login, gnome,...
etc. files it was globaly activated in /etc/pam.d/common-auth.