Re: unignuplot-help

Am Donnerstag 06 Oktober 2005 16:13 schrieb Steffen Joeris:
> I started to debianize unignuplot and now I am at a point where I
> need help. I am not a Tcl/Tk coder and so I am unable to resolve the
> problems.

Hi Steffen

maybe porting the application to C(++) could solve the problem. This,
however, could mean forking the upstream (if there is any activity at
all).

One approach could be to integrate the tcl code in a Qt/C++ frame, e.g
by using

http://www.hwaci.com/sw/mktclapp/mktclapp.html or
http://www.linbox.com/ucome.rvt?file=/any/doc_distrib/tcltk-8.0p2/8.0/UserCmd/tcl2c.htm

What do you think? Further more it could be interesting to start
contacts with Tcl/Tk developers (mailing lists?) as there is more
educative software developed in that language (namely some of the
AbulEdu suite).

Regards
Ralf