Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering Oct 14th and 16th 2005

I want to participate in the gathering in Ski. I will mostly do my anthropology of SkoleLinux (that is,seemingly; "hang around"). Perhaps there is time for some translation, but I'll only try that if I really get some substantial piece of time to do it (so that I womt mess up more than I produce! :) ).

I will show up on Saturday morning and stay until sunday afternoon.

cheers,
- Lars Risan

--
Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
University of Oslo,