Re: Subversion repository set up for testing

Monday 10. October 2005 02:23, wrote Øyvind A. Holm:
> On 2005-10-10 01:14:52 Øyvind A. Holm wrote:
> > I notice the svn version at developer is 1.0.0 . This version is not
> > able to cope with FSFS repositories, and there are several other
> > shortcomings compared to the current stable version (1.2.3), a summary
> > of what’s changed is at http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/CHANGES
> > . The current svn version could also work, but it is only able to use
> > Berkeley DB repositories which is not generally portable unless the
> > exact same DB versions are used on the machines. The 1.0.x branch was
> > also obsoleted when 1.2.x came out and will probably not be updated
> > anymore.
>
> But on second thoughts, this should not be much of a problem. The
> repository can be reloaded at developer using Berkeley DB. The best
> thing is probably to stick with the svn version which is in Debian
> woody, 1.0.0 . "svn lock/unlock" will not be available, but other things
> like versioning of symlinks is done on the client side, so it will still
> work.

I have sent a mail to drift@s.n about this.

I have noticed that you have uploaded a test migration to developer. This is
not remotely accessible because of our old SVN version. Just so you all know
this will be replaced, when the real migration is done.

I have proposed to drift@s.n that the migration is done on Wednesday.

--
-Frode

Any given program, when running, is obsolete.

Petition for "World of Warcraft" on Linux: http://www.blizzpub.net/petition/