Re: Invitaton to edubuntu-people for Debian Edu devcamp

[Colin Applegate]
> Using www.orbitz.com as my flight search engine I see nothing
> cheaper than $1043 or ~866 Euros :-( Unless anyone else knows of any
> cheaper tickets then perhaps I can attend another year when I can
> pay for my travel expenses :-)

Hm, that is sad.  I hope we can get you over in the future.  We try to
organize gatherings 6-8 times a year.  It will be easier to fund your
travel from the USA when we have a steady flow of income.  Hopefully
we will get that fixed the next year. :)