Re: Invitaton to edubuntu-people for Debian Edu devcamp

Greetings everyone,

I would be absolutely thrilled to take part in gathering in Norway,
however my funds are limited. Would it be possible for I, Colin
Applegate, to be one of those "few foreigners" that have travel
expenses covered by the treasury? I am coming from the Washington, DC
area. My estimated flight expense to Norway is about $1150, roundtrip,
as of today on a United flight. My expertise is on K12LTSP, classroom
teaching using LTSP, and teaching computer science in general. I have
been Jeffrey Elkner's (computer science teacher) classroom aid and lab
administrator for over a year. I will be a first-year student at
university this coming fall in the United States. I am also a student
developer of Edubuntu, my mentor is Oliver Grawert. I will be able to
aid debian-edu project by helping with K12LTSP integration,
thin-client ideas/solutions, and user application selection.

Thank you for your time,

--
-Colin Applegate
President, Applegate Consulting