Re: no more "one CD fits all" ...and then?

Am Dienstag, 12. Juli 2005 07:54 schrieb Sergio Talens-Oliag:
>   The idea is that the installation is done first on the server and
> the rest of installations are done from the network, using a copy of
> the installer and the packages that live on the server.

Hi Sergio,

this was exactly the idea of Geert Stappers who started its
implementation during our last learning and working weekend at
guetersloh (skolelinux.de testcenter).

until I find the time to report any further on this in a separate
thread, I shall point to his documentation in our wiki:

http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/ArbeitsTreffen0507/DebianEduNetworkInstall

regards
Ralf