Re: no more "one CD fits all" ...and then?

> > V.) per another distinction
> >
> > There haven't come any more characterisitics to my mind up to now.
> > You have got another suggestion? Let us hear about it!
>
> Yes. You got the point: the question is: where to split. Two further
> options come into my mind:

one that i had mentioned in IRC would be to put the installer,
language-specific packages and core packages on one CD, with everything
else on the second CD.

but if it's possible to stick with one CD, that's ideal.  but i'm not
sure that that's possible... time will tell. :)

live well,
  vagrant