Re: Kde-edu, GCompris, Gimp

On Sunday 03 July 2005 15:50, RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> Am Samstag, 2. Juli 2005 20:02 schrieb Vidar Bakke:

> We could divide into a version for primary schools and for secondary
> schools, but not certain for this.
>
> iceWM is maybe a good replacement for KDE, but having more than one on
> the CD could be confusing.

hm, are we installing:
- kde or
- kde-core + specific apps we need,
if the former we can probably drop at least kdetoys, kdegames, kdeartwork,
kdewebdev and most of kdeaddons without affecting class use.

> Rather swap KDE with Gnome -
> but then I'd still go for kde-edu which leads to contradiction...
yes, which means the core of kde needs to be installed anyway.

(and let's not start that wholy war again)
--
cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis):
    Coördinator Belgisch Skolelinux team