Re: School conference in Spain

RalfGesellensetter wrote:
Hej Markus - or should I say: hola marco ;)

Nice, just looked up the place: it's some 40 km west of Barcelona, on the sea side.

Are presentations given in English or Spanish? Who are the main participants - are there any decision makers? This might be important for deciding if to stress on technical things or more on political/administrative issues.

I will have to do it in English. I belive that it is mainly school people, and I realy do nt know if they are decision makers. I do belive that this conference is mainly about free software (third year), so most of the participants will have some knowledge off the subject.