Re: Kde-edu, GCompris, Gimp

Am Samstag, 2. Juli 2005 20:02 schrieb Vidar Bakke:
> The only possible way to get the apps on the CD is
> to replace some big existing packages. Replacement
> candidates are:

addition: TeX.

Examinating Snofrix, I found that gcompris and openoffice eat up 1/3 of
a CD storage capacity each. Those using gcompris might get along with
koffice and vice versa: people who use openoffice, maybe don't need
gcompris.

We could divide into a version for primary schools and for secondary
schools, but not certain for this.

iceWM is maybe a good replacement for KDE, but having more than one on
the CD could be confusing. Rather swap KDE with Gnome - but then I'd
still go for kde-edu which leads to contradiction...

Regards
Ralf