Re: the .org proposal or "join forces"

Hello Stefen

Thanks for this proposition,

For the first topic:

Several month ago, as we started to work in the project, we're told to not work
too much on skolelinux.org ... The plone system has a lot of bug, and
everything will be migrated to an Ezplubish system ... this work, made by Alex
B. was announced for september 2005 ...

For the french team, we've translated all the waiting pages on the portal...
Therefor i agree with your proposal to work more on skolelinux.org

As far as I can see, the're not a lot of new things on the portal.

To enforce your proposal, if the plone system is still a problem, we can propose
to replace it with a Spip system, which is powerfull free CMS. see

For the second topic:

The Debian-edu developper program is a very goog idea.
The goal is to win new participants, we just have to take care on this process
to make the participation easier...not harder...
I think that the welcoming of new participants is a part of this project, were
we have to bo better than what is done at the moment.
For this a topic on this subject would be usefull

French Skolelinux team