Re: backport for ooo2

Hi,

Knut Yrvin wrote:
> Torsdag 24. november 2005 19:08, skrev Steffen Joeris:
> > Here are some backports for OpenOffice.org2, please test them.
> > http://developer.skolelinux.no/~white/debs/backports/openoffice2/
>
> The norwegian spellchecker is missing in your build. The word-lists

It's *not* his build; see Alexanders comment. *I* did the backport and I
find it really bad that he just mirrored them somewhere without even
telling those debs are not from him, whithout giving credit and with
implying (we see the effect in your post) that those are his.

Anyway: apt-get install myspell-{nn,nb}. Already in sarge.
No backports needed for them.

> are freely available. Pavel Jan??k is currently building the beta (not
> very debianised) for different architectures and platforms.

LOL, that's a joke. He doesn't do Linux/sparc, Linux/ppc etc. And well,
beta is history...

> You should contact Gaute to get some help to include the Norwegian
> word-lists.

That's irrelevant for Debian/Skolelinux. They are already packaged.
Since ages.

> OpenOffice 2 is still a bit rough. It crashes to often. OpenOffice
> 1.3-1.5 is much more stable.

Those versions don't exist. Not to mention that OpenOffice doesn't
exist either.

Regards,

Rene