Re: Custom configuration of network clients

El 16/11/2005, a las 01:11 PM, Ragnar Wisloff escribió:

I don't think there is specific documentation on how to switch to Gnome,
but this could be a start:

apt-get install gnome-desktop-environment

If you feel this could be useful for others, then please write and
submit documentation once you have done a sucessful swap to Gnome :)

I have just done an 'apt-get install gnome' which worked fine (though KDM is still used at the moment). But my question was about doing that automatically for newly installed workstations in the network. I don't feel like doing that (and other customizations) manually for every workstation.

Thanks,
Patrice