Empty netgroups in server installation

Hi,

I have set up a fresh Skolelinux network with one server and one client. By default the client is not able to mount the NFS home directory export from the server. Some research showed, that the client machine is not in any netgroup. When I manually add the client's IP to the netgroup workstation-hosts in Webmin, the client is able to mount the NFS export.

Is this a mistake in the current stable release or am I doing/ understanding something wrong?

Patrice