Re: AUTOFS + LDAP Doubt. /skole mount point or /skole/tjener/home0 mount point?

Am Samstag 12 November 2005 11:45 schrieb Sergi Tur/SGA/UPC:
> First of all sorry for my English. I have been mounting a SkoleLinux
> network for a Spanish association in Barcelona. We have some problems
> concerning with workstations and acces to file server.

Hola Sergi,

gracias para tu letra (voy a continuar en ingles):

In order to help you, we need to know the exact version of your server
and your clients. If in doubt, you should find a notice
in /etc/apt/sources.list.

There had been problems with automount between sarge clients and woody
server which should be solved now (pr05). Please, also read
instructions for post-installation (if it is a Sarge version).

More on demand ;)

Regards
Ralf