AUTOFS + LDAP Doubt. /skole mount point or /skole/tjener/home0 mount point?

Hello everybody!

First of all sorry for my English. I have been mounting a SkoleLinux
network for a Spanish association in Barcelona. We have some problems
concerning with workstations and acces to file server.

I have a doubt with mountpoints that AUTOFS+ lDAP use to mount de user's
HOME

My case:

File: /etc/default/autofs
=================

# Timeout value in seconds (default: 300)
TIMEOUT=300
# LDAP server
LDAPSERVER=ldap
# LDAP dn for auto.master
MASTERDN=ou=auto.master,ou=Automount,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
# Set to true to enable autofs
# AUTOFS_ENABLED=false
AUTOFS_ENABLED=true

File: /etc/init.d/autofs
===============

function getldapmounts()

/usr/bin/ldapsearch -o -z $LDAPSERVER -o -z $MASTERDN it translates to:
      /usr/bin/ldapsearch -o -z ldap-o -z
ou=auto.master,ou=Automount,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no

/usr/bin/ldapsearch -LLL -h ldap -b $MASTERDN -x it translates to
      /usr/bin/ldapsearch -LLL -h ldap-b
ou=auto.master,ou=Automount,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no -x

Value of  ou=auto.master,ou=Automount,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no is
/skole !!!!!!!!!!!!!

But in /etc/exports we export /skole/tjener/home0

/skole/tjener/home0 @ltsp-server-hosts(rw) @workstation-hosts(rw)
@server-hosts(rw)

I think that is an error. It is?

I test in a workstation

$ mount -t nfs tjener:/skole /skole
mount: tjener:/skole failed, reason given by server: Acces denied

$ mount -t nfs tjener:/skole/tjener/home0 /skole
OK!

Moreover in workstations we don't have a /skole/tjener/home0 folder. We
only have a /skole folder. Is this correct?

               Sergi Tur Badenas
               Unitat Prisma

 (Embedded
 image moved