Re: Skolelinux in Spanish

El 11/11/2005, a las 08:43 AM, RalfGesellensetter escribió:

thank you for your feedback. Do your obversations concern the
debian-installer - or also the KDE Desktop? What version did you try
out?

Thanks Ralph for your reply.

I have not yet tested much else than the installer. The version I tried was the stable one (1.0r1), though I'm currently downloading the sarge prerelease, too.

Though it appears to me, that the installer questions (especially regarding packages) will not be translated there, either. Is the PO file http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/debian-edu- install/debian/po/es.po?rev=1.9&content-type=text/x-cvsweb- markup&cvsroot=debian-edu
the current one for installar translations?

Regards,
Patrice