Re: Plot of schools using debian-edu all over the world

[RalfGesellensetter]
> Many thanks, great! However I thought there were more schools
> oversea (Marocco, USA, Micronesia, Ethiopia). Is their coordinates
> missing in the database?

Yes.  And when there is no coordinate, nothing is plotted on the map.

And if all the schools with internet connections would tell us what
software they are using by installing popularity-contest, we could
make sure the most popular software is on the CD. :)
Check <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/dokumentasjon/debian-edu-popcon.html>