Re: Plot of schools using debian-edu all over the world

Am Freitag, 19. August 2005 17:30 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> Yes.  And when there is no coordinate, nothing is plotted on the map.

Okay, this means we need a person with write access to the database
(I feel we need a database on who has write access to where, even):

Please change this:

delete: Pacific International College, Canada
delete: Academy Capilla Dorada, Spain
delete: Andes Spanish School, Peru
delete: Pittsburgh Technical School, US

All these have not only no coordinates, but use the description field
for mere advertisement, so I believe it is spam.

I thought that some school from mahgreb had registered, but can't locate
it anymore. Likewise I am missing further schools from oversea.

Regards
Ralf