Re: Educational-specific package popularity-contest

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I'll make some stats available on a web page soon.

Now the web page is working as it should.
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/popcon/> is updated daily.  Here
you can see which packages are in use by the machines reporting to the
debian-edu popularity-contest collector.

If we get all machines on schools to report, we get a good summary of
which packages are used by schools around the world.  This in turn can
be used to decide which packages should be included on the debian-edu
CD.

Only my two test machines are reporting at the moment.  To
participate, run the script available from
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/popcon/participate.sh> as root.

Any questions?