Educational-specific package popularity-contest

To get some indication on what packages are being used in an
educational setting, I'm updating the popularity-contest framework to
make it possible for me to set up a popularity-contest site for
debian-edu.  I've changed the client package to use HTTP and to be
able to report to several collectors.  This is present in
popularity-contest v1.30 in sid.

The 1.30 package should work on both woody and sarge as well (but give
some error message to root when executed on woody - fixed in next
version).

To participate, run this script as root, and make sure version 1.30 is
installed:

#!/bin/sh

set -e
cd /tmp
wget ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/debian/pool/main/p/popularity-contest/popularity-contest_1.30_all.deb
DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive dpkg -i popularity-contest_1.30_all.deb
#DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt-get -y install popularity-contest
echo 'PARTICIPATE="yes"' >> /etc/popularity-contest.conf
echo 'USEHTTP="yes"' >> /etc/popularity-contest.conf
echo 'SUBMITURLS="http://popcon.debian.org/cgi-bin/popcon.cgi http://developer.skolelinux.no/cgi-bin/popcon-submit.cgi";' >> /etc/popularity-contest.conf

/etc/cron.weekly/popularity-contest

I'll make some stats available on a web page soon.