Re: A patch that makes it posible to put dhcp-conf in LDAP

Knut Yrvin:
> Petter made me post this interesting patch to give zero-config on servers :-)
>
> http://www.opennet.ru/docs/RUS/ldap_net_ctl/files/dhcp/dhcp-3.0.1rc13-ldap-patch
> - Knut

I've collected misc ldap-related scripts and schema-files in some time now.
Conversion-scripts for dhcpd.conf to LDIF is available along with a howto and
schema at http://www.grotan.com/ldap

Mind though - these are just fetched around the internet, I don't take any
responsibility for the quality or freshness of these scripts or schemas.

--
Regards

Bjørn Ove Grøtan