Re: My Contact details and Room reservations

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:

heh, that was one of the first things i noted about on the event's
site. Check:

http://events.debian.gr/?q=en/node/71

I hope that will clear things up :-)
Ahhhh, yes sorry - I should probably first read.  While reading I stumbled about
one page which requires some guessing:

    http://events.debian.gr/?q=en/node/27

Because I will reach Athens airport at 14. April at 22:30 I have to relay on
understanding the bus scedule right. So I just want to make sure.

  1. I have to take bus E93 to Peloponnisos Central Bus Station first.
     This will take me 40-50 minutes adding the time for getting my luggage
     and some waiting for the bus E93 it might be very hard to catch the
     last bus at

  2. 23:30 Athens to Nafplio (if I understand the URL above right).

     So it might be of importance to have a fall back in case I miss the last bus
     on the URL above.  I guess also hitchhiking at this time is a bad option
     because traffic might be low.  Does it help to ask the bus driver to
     call his colleague to wait for me?  To lower the language barrier a
     printout with the Greek text:  "Please ask the driver of the bus to Nafplio
     to wait for me" might do the job.

  3. Once I reached Nafplio the Hotel seems to be in a walking distance.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de