My Contact details and Room reservations

Ok, seems most of you will be flying to Greece in the next couple of
days, and now I realize that I haven't given you my contact details:

My mobile (can be reached anytime, but please don't call me after
2am :-) is:

+306973806247

and my home number:

+302752096226

Can be usually found here doing work and it's cheaper to call home
too.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you here!

Also, please take a look at the room reservations and arrangements I
have made. If I have made some mistake about the dates, etc., there's
still time to correct it. But please let me know :-)

Konstantinos