RE: RFS: python-visual - VPython 3D scientific visualization library

Just want to confirm Floris' statement here.  My opinion colored by the fact
that I am myself the author of a package which has VPython as a major
dependency.

But that is only true because VPython is an excellently focused package, and
allowed me to accomplish the particular goals of my work better than
anything else I had found available.

So would love to see this happen.

Art