Re: webmin translation and encoding question

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 22:47, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Bart Cornelis]
>
> > updated po-webmin package can be had at
> > http://developer.skolelinux.no/~cobaco/po-webmin/
>
> When will this be pushed into upstream webmin or into debian?  I
> suspect it might be useful for all webmin packages, and not just wlus.

I need to clean up the package some (I'll probably do so tomorrow evening):
- It's linda and lintian clean
- But there are various small things I need to change: notably it's
currently build as a native package, and I need to go over the manpages.

Other then that I just need a sponsor to push it in to Debian (any
volunteers?).

Webmin Upstream nows about, but isn't about to include anything other then
any resulting translations of core modules. (the webmin translation
coordinator is of the opinion that .po files are hard to work with for
translators)
--
cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis):
    Coördinator Belgisch Skolelinux team